In which I attempt to watch every film in The Criterion Collection and end up watching a lot that aren't. Click here for the rating system.

Thursday

I, Robot

"Robo vs. Cop"

This movie is described (by the DVD cover) as a "mind-blowing, sci-fi action thriller." Wow. Mind-blowing, huh? Geez, I gotta watch that.. oh, wait, I just did. And lemme check my mind. Nope, it doesn't feel blown. In fact it doesn't even feel lightly breezed. I am, per usual, dissapointed.

However, I did enjoy seeing Will Smith partially and completely naked. That boy has been working out! Nice pecs, my man!

You want a synopsis of this movie? No you don't. It's exactly what you think it is. The ending is a weak "ta-da" of a surprise that makes no difference to anyone and left me thinking, 'Farmer Hoggett died for this?

Favorite moments: The USR trucks and Will naked.

2 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

Aw, I liked it. If nothing else it inspired me to read the book, which was not at all similar.

9:42 AM

 
Blogger k_sra said...

Fair enough. I should dig out my library card and read that sucker.

10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web stats